Saturday, May 18, 2013

Oh gosh, oh gosh



I'm so sorry I've been gone so long! Oh gosh. I'm so, so sorry. If you'll accept it, my excuse is that things haven't been at the best lately. I need to finish my novel by the end of June and I'm not quite. . .there yet. . .but I'm finally pushing through my writer's block to get it done! And sadly these three pictures are all I've edited so far (still) from my trip to New York last month. I've just had no motivation lately and things have been quite down, but I promise you they're starting to lift up, and (hopefully) soon you'll all have a plethora of pictures and stories to enjoy! 
Gosh I've been so on-and-off with activity for this thing. Don't worry, it's not the only one, so I'm not just ignoring this lovely little page because I want to. I hope you'll forgive me for my inconsistency!
Thank you for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment