Sunday, June 23, 2013

Mini-Hiatus of sorts

Some people were probably already expecting this with my major inactivity between entries, but yes, I'm going to be on a hiatus-of-sorts for an indefinite amount of time. Right now, things just aren't going well and I am very busy, so I need to split my life basically 80% life and 20% everything else, which will include getting photos up on here.

I don't think this can officially be called a "hiatus", because I will come back here from time to time to check things out and perhaps make a new entry or two, but other than that and maybe the occasional comment you really won't see much of me at all for a while. I'm sorry to anyone who happens to enjoy what I put up on here, but this is a necessary action that needs to be taken while I figure things out and get things done.

Thank you all for your understanding, and know that I won't forget to come back again!

-Ritski

No comments:

Post a Comment