Thursday, August 6, 2015

Unfortunately, I've been gone much longer than anticipated.











I want to start this post with an apology. Time got away from me and I haven't been as active as I had hoped. There were many a time that I wanted to post some new pictures, share some stories, but I've been in a dark place for a while and therefore it just never happened. These pictures are from the summer; the top two from the first weekend in June (at Cedar Point in Sandusky), the others from just yesterday on a family trip to the lake (Put-In-Bay, specifically). I got some wonderful butterfly pictures, and even the pictures you see of a hummingbird! I never thought I would get the chance to photograph one, let alone photograph one when it's not even in flight. Truly magnificent. And so tiny!
Now, I'm likely not going to have time to take pictures much after this post, so my impromptu hiatus will be extending. I am a high school student, and my senior year starts a week from today (for those of you who are unaware). However, I am also a college sophomore and classes will be starting on August 20th. I am a photography major working towards my associates, and this year will be my first balancing a photography class with my other classes. So, if not this semester as I'm not taking a photography-based class, then second semester (January) I will likely post some of my class assignments.
I'm once again horribly sorry for my frequent absences. Sometimes I just can't find it in me to make a blog post. I hope you all can understand. I will return when the time is right!
Thank you all for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment